Minimalist rain parka in cotton look.
Unlined rain parka reduced to the essentials. With two rows of solid copper snaps you can regulate the width well.
The outer layer of the lightweight parka is made of organic cotton with recycled polyester. The laminated membrane and taped seams make it weatherproof. Thanks to integrated 'Backpack' function also good to wear in changeable weather.
- Two rows of copper coloured press studs
- Large patch pockets
- Push button for adjusting the hand width
- Taped seams
- Ventilation eyelets under the arm
- LangerChen "Ton sur Ton" logo on left pocket
- Outer: 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Interior: Polyurethane membrane
- PFC-free, water repellent finish